For the 20 years of the Mojette Transform, come discover or rediscover the properties of this transform and its use in many different application domains.
The morning will be the opportunity to introduce you to the transformation Mojette with 10 minutes “pitching” on different theoretical or practical axes developed since the birth of the transform in 1995 and greet many players and teams from all backgrounds who participated to these developments.
The afternoon will be facing the current and future works involving the Mojette transform. You are invited to contribute by sending your slides for a 10 minutes presentation which will be followed by 5 minutes for questions.
Admission free and without prior registration to attend the presentations.
inscription is mandatory HERE (BEFORE
SUNDAY, JANUARY 18 FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2015 AT MIDNIGHT) only for lunch participation.
MORNING : The Mojette Transform from 1995 to 2015
- 8H – 8H30 : Welcome Coffee
- 8H30 – 8H45 : Welcome from the Director of Polytech Nantes – René Le Gall
- 8H45 : Summary of the day – Jp. Guédon & N. Normand
- 8H50 – 9H10 : A short story of the history of the Mojette Transform- Jp. Guédon
- 9H15 – 9H30 : Discrete geometry and Mojette Transform – N. Normand
- 9H30 – 9H45 : Medical Imaging and Mojette Transform- B. Recur
- 9H45 – 10H00 : Storage and Mojette Transform – P. Evenou & S. David
- 10H00 – 10H15 : Networks and Mojette Transform – B. Parrein & E. Graal
- 10H15 – 10H30 : LAR and Mojette cooking – O. Déforges
- 10H30 – 11H : Coffee break & beans
- 11H00 – 11H15 : Crypto-Watermarking and Mojette Transform – F. Autrusseau
- 11H15 – 11H30 : FRT and Mojette Transform – I. Svalbe
- 11H30 – 11H45 : Mojette Game – Jp. Guédon
AFTERNOON : Foreseeing the next 10 years (2015 to 2025)
- 14H – 17H30 : Call for Mojette Transform and other related discrete Radon Transforms
- 15H30 – 16H00 : Coffee break & beans
- 17H30 -18H : Concluding remarks with Muscadet and Mojette game